English for Sales is an exciting English program for Insurance Practitioners using a curriculum based solely on Insurance topics. English is the most widely spoken language in the world and its influence is ever increasing with the advancement of information technology and social media, which have firmly anchored English as the language of international commerce.
This course will explain the basic concepts of the key areas of insurance.
Build your vocabulary through reading, listening and discussion while developing your listening and speaking skills.
Practice specific language functions such as advising clarifying, reviewing, summarising and recommending.
• This course is for Insurance Practitioners and persons working in the insurance industry with at least a minimum basic level of English. The program is especially useful for those whose first language is not English.
- Topic 1 – About the Singapore Insurance Industry
- Topic 2 – Basic Principles
- Topic 3 – Underwriting & Claims
- Topic 4 – Distribution & Advice
- Topic 5 – Life Insurance
- Topic 6 – Building & Household Contents Insurance
- Topic 7 – Car Insurance
- Topic 8 – Medical Insurance
- Topic 9 – Building Rapport
- Topic 10 – Identifying Customer Needs
- Topic 11 – Presenting a Tailored Solution
- Topic 12 – Overcoming Objections
- Topic 13 – Closing the Deal
- Case Study and Role Play
2 day course.