Financial literacy for kids
Children today have more money of their own and more pressure to spend it – than in all of history. Parents are stretched everyday with family activities and home chores, and they have much less time today due to maintaining two incomes. Children need more guidance than ever about how to treat money responsibly and with restraint.
Introducing the 4 Pillars of Wealth (POW).
Preparing Wealth for the Family
Preparing the Family for Wealth
Helping Children Lead Successful Lives
A Ring of Positivity
Building emotional resilience
• This 1-day course teaches parents and their children to build a life-long passion for financial literacy. While money isn’t everything, most higher-level activities like having a happy life and building a successful career are not possible when a family struggles financially.
The course has been developed by a father of 7 home schooled children who left his job as a radio and TV host to become a personal wealth manager in order to “hang out with his kids together with my wife”.
Introduction – Why too much money can be a bad thing
- Pillar 1 – Preparing Wealth for the Family
Maintaining a stable income
Insurance & Investing for the family
Making the hard choices early
- Pillar 2 – Preparing the Family for Wealth
- Pillar 3 -Helping Children Lead Successful Lives
Learning their strengths
Enhancing their strengths
- Pillar 4 – Building emotional resilience
An attitude of positivity
Reframe the situation
- POW for future generations
Start them early
Inspire them to be ambassadors
Success begets success
1 day course.